WELCOME TO ONE OF THE FAVORITE PLACES OF INSTAGRAMERS AND INFLUENCERS FROM MEXICO AND THE WORLD.
Definitely Tulum is totally worthy of being among the most instagrammable places in the world, this city has iconic and famous hotspots, each hotel or beach club has its own vibe, and the natural sites, ruins, cenotes and pristine beaches as well.
Here is a list of the spots you can visit in Tulum!
Azulik is undoubtedly the hotel with the most Instagram presence in Tulum, a beautiful oasis in the Mayan jungle. You can't believe this hotel exists with its rickety wooden bridges and tree house rooms. Here you will find many spaces to photograph, also on their own Instagram account, you will find the best travel bloggers from around the world. If you don't stay here, you can visit the "nest" rooftops buying drinks or visiting the restaurants.
2. The Mayan ruins, Located just 20 minutes away with a nice bike ride and totally photogenic from the main area of Tulum, you will find these ruins, located next to a cliff with its incredible views of the beach and a brief history of the Mayan civilization.
3. Coco Tulum, a quiet white paradise, this hotel is the perfect place to have lunch or a cocktail, it has an amazing decoration very instagrammable. From your arrival, you will find a dreamy Instagrammable while enjoying a cool drink in one of their swings, it will definitely be the highlight of your visit.
4. Casa Malca The iconic boutique hotel once owned by Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar. It is a property with an incredible collection of contemporary artwork.
5. Cenote dos ojos, The Yucatan Peninsula has more than 7,000 cenotes (subway caves of crystalline lagoon pools). These natural pools were worshiped by the Maya and are ideal for snorkeling or diving, you can not miss the opportunity to take pictures underwater.
6. Matcha Mamma Since you're looking for Tulum labels, Matcha Mama pops up. This healthy cafe, tucked away from the busy beach, has the cutest swings in the store to enjoy delicious bowls of Acai and fresh smoothies served in coconut or rustic jam jars. If you are looking for more recommendations, visit our social networks where you can find more spots in the Riviera Maya.